venerdì 29 febbraio 2008

The Very Last day!

Here are my farewell mini cupcakes

Today... it's my very last day at work here at the theatre!!!

I'm pretty sad to quit working here, because I have been here since 2002... which makes six years, and I really loved what I did during these years and had very nice collegues. I also learnt how the whole theatre world works, but for many reasons it was time for me to leave.

I am so thankful for all the nice people I met and worked with in these last 6 years.
You have been all so kind to me and I would never forget any of you!
I hope you liked my handmade mini cupcakes.

Take care!!!

-Elisa

4 commenti:

valuzza ha detto...
Questo commento è stato eliminato da un amministratore del blog.
Jenny ha detto...

very cute Ely!

And congratulations on your last day...what adventures are you off to?

Casey ha detto...

MMMMM, mini cupcakes! These look so yummy :)

Congrats on working since 2002, that's quite a long time!

Jenny ha detto...

Don't forget the 10 on 10! I think your day is just about over ;)