sabato 24 maggio 2008

Seven Random Me: Ely

1) I'm quite a childish girl... I really like everything that is pink... I like hello kitty, pins of every shape and colors, glittering things... and of course I like cartoons.... In particular I like all the Disney cartoons but also all the other kinds... like Spongebob, Ducktales, Smurfs and so on... I think I have the peter pan syndrome... I really don't want to grew up....

2) I'm scared by butterflies and everybody laugh at me when they hear so.... I don't know exactly why but I think it's because when I was a child my parents brought me to a big greenhouse full of butterflies and the little insects were flying all around me and I remember I was soooooo scared that they were trying to land on my hair and I was afraid they could be trapped inside and couldn't come out no more... it was a really scaring day for me!!!

3) I like very much travelling with my sweet Mario. I like it because I'm always curious and I like to learn about different cultures and other ways of life. At the moment some of my biggest travel dreams are: Japan, New Zeland and South Africa but I'm also really excited about our next holiday in the United States that will begin in only 68 Days.... For the other destinations we will see if we can plan something special for our honeymoon in fall 2009!

4)I like to cook and prepare special dinners for our friends.. but my favourite dish is something very easy and quick to make: it's pasta with tuna and parmesan cheese. As a good cook, I know that fish and cheese don't match and is not a good mix but it was the only thing I liked when I was a child and also now I like to eat it when I'm sad or nervous and it cheers me up! The funny thing is that Mario really really dislikes it and he can't neither smell at it...
And tuna fish in cans is the only kind of fish I like.

5) I'm very attached to all my family and I feel the necessity to call my mother at least twice a day and see my parents almost once a week... I really can't imagine how would be my life living far away from them... I hope I won't never happen in all my life.

6)I don't have a lot of friends but I feel like I have the best I could even desire. I'm really thankful for all the nice people I have around me. Friendship is like a precious treasure to me.

7)I'm a sleepy girl at night. I don't have any problems to wake up in the morning but no matter where I am or what I'm doing at eleven o'clock pm I suddently start feeling sleepy and want to go to bed. If I can't do that I become really annoyed.... hihihi... :P

4 commenti:

Casey ha detto...

glad you did the seven randome things :) fun to learn more about you!

and I'm a secret hello kitty fan as well, only most of my things are still at my parent's place in boxes!

Jenny ha detto...

I love that I knew many of these things just by spending time with you in Trento!

I'm with you on the sleep thing..but I'm not sure I can hang with the tuna and parmesan pasta ;)

VerdeIrlanda ha detto...

adesso la faccio anche io questa cosa sul mio blog...bacioni!

ELM ha detto...

ciao mi piace molto Hello Kitty e quando lei e combinata con "Bastardino" non posso resistere!