sabato 17 aprile 2010

Welcome "Cioccorina"

"Cioccorina" is the name that Ely wanted to give to our new car.
It's a long time that Ely and I were looking for a bargain to buy a Mini as a substitute of our old car that was in need of massive repairs and a full check-up. I bet it would have needed thousands of Euros to fix all of it. So my friend David found me this barely new (it's used, but only by BMW, not for private use!) Mini Cooper Clubman with the colors Ely and I were looking for and it was love at the first sight!!!
Despite the price wasn't really economic, we have decided to get it, also in consideration of the high standards and the comfort that this car combines with a great design and driving it is really a pleasure. I would like to travel somewhere with this little mechanical jewel as soon as possible. At the moment, the furthest we travelled was my grandparent's place for Easter...

Inside it has quite an old asset, that mirrors the inside of the old Mini. The chose of the colors inside also found our tastes and we can also connect our i-Phone to the stereo car system to listen our music. It's great!
There isn't any in-car navigation system, but I have my Garmin Nuvi that is a great navigator and I will use it when necessary.
Ely wanted to put inside a teddy bear and a little cushion to make it more comfortable and fancy...ahhh girls! I told her I wanted it more manly...but girls always win!!! ;(

Welcome, "Cioccorina"! ;)

4 commenti:

Unknown ha detto...

che meraviglia ragazzi...complimenti!! :))

Kimberly ha detto...

Congratulations! She's a beauty! And Ely looks so good in her ;) what color is it? It looks black in some shots and then grey/brown in others. I can't wait to hear all about your new adventures in your smoking new ride!

La Dolce Vita ha detto...

Javi - Grazie!!! Dai che tra poco ci salirai anche tu!!!

Kim - It's chocolate brown! ;)

alisha ha detto...

Gorgeous car AND scenery! It looks like a professional car advertisement. And well done to let Ely have the teddy bear cushions. :)