giovedì 10 luglio 2008

10 on 10 July...WATER

What do you think is the most important natural element for human life on Earth?.My answer is..Water..Without water nothing could survirve. There is no life without it.
So this morning I suddently decided that I would have liked to make a little tribute to this extraordinary element for my 10 on 10... also in consideration of the fact that it is really hot here in Italy these days..
So here it is! Enjoy!


1) The first glass of water wakes me up in the morning before leaving the bed.


2) washing rutine.


3) we had some friends over yesterday evening... and the washdisher was full.. :(


4) Preparing some boiling water to cook the RAVIOLI for our lunch.


5) Some ice cubes inside my freezer remaind me that a cold iced tea is a good way to refresh the afternoon.


6) Water is what divide us from our very next holiday!!! We can't wait


7) a glass of water gets along well with our dinner.


8) Cleaning after dinner.


9) Some drops of rain outside the window after a big summer's storm.


10) Watching Nat-Geo on tv.

2 commenti:

Casey ha detto...

Great theme! I would have never had thought of it, and I'm amazed that you came up with so many photos... :)!

Jenny ha detto...

nice tribute! i've been enjoying water a lot lately too...it's been nice a toasty!