sabato 5 luglio 2008

A possible location...

This morning Ely and I went to visit another possible location for our wedding reception. It's the place Ely and I have always wanted to set it, but we left it at last. No reason why.
The place is an old castle, named Castel Toblino, just a few miles away from the city. It has been built on a little piece of land outstretched into the lake. Inside there is a nice garden, a nice cafè and a romantic restaurant.
Today, for the first time we visited the rooms were they hold wedding receptions. They are at the 1st floor and they are simple but beautiful and just perfect for the occasion. They were still preparing the tables for the today wedding reception...so all the decorations were in line in the loggiato before the main room.
What do you think about this location? Please leave us a comment.
Soon we will show the other contestant place, and we'll propose a survey for our blog's readers to check out your preferences and help us to decide...within the end of July.

So...more to come!

1 commento:

Jenny ha detto...

having seen this one in person (i think) I know it's beautiful and I like the idea of picturing your wedding reception in a place I've visited. So, I'll wait to vote until I've seen them both...but this one is my favorite so far ;)