giovedì 25 marzo 2010

Good-bye Mariella!

Tomorrow morning my 10-year-old Peugeot 206 will be sold and I won't see it anymore forever. It's a little bit sad to sell this car, known by everyone as "Mariella", because it has been part of my (and Ely's too) everyday life for these past 10 years, across good and bad times. It was my car (new at that time!) when I first dated with Ely. It was the car that we used for our trips around Italy and later Europe (we went to France, Germany and Austria). I know it's just a machine, but I am very attached to all the memories related to it and it's sad to give away something that has been part of my life since 2000.

I'll miss you, Mariella!
Good trip wherever you'll go!


[...by the way, a new car is on its way! Surprise! Surprise! Surprise! ;)...]

1 commento:

amyrenee ha detto...

I've been in that car! I believe it was new wen I visited you in Trento!

Goodbye, Sweet Mariella!