venerdì 6 giugno 2008

Something really unexpected...


Today something really unexpected happend. Something that I have really desired for a long time since I have started blogging...
Considering that next week (on June,12th) is our 7th anniversary and that at the end of the month (on June,30th) is my birthday...Mario surprised me with a big gift: a new camera!!
It's a Canon EOS 400, good for a starter photographer like I am. I wanna improve my skills and become a good one.
At the moment I have still some difficulties to introduce myself in the "world" of manual photography, but it's challenging! I haven't stopped making photos since Mario came home with the gift!!!! :)
Soooo..here I show you some of them...

And...hey! Soon it's the 10 on 10!!! I can't wait to use my new camera for it. ;)

-Ely

3 commenti:

Casey ha detto...

Yay for new camera! Your shots look amazing already. :) I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with for 10 on 10!

jenny on the front porch ha detto...

Congratulations Ely! There's something really great about a good camera! That Mario is such a wonderfully generous man ;) Can't wait to see your 10 on 10!

VerdeIrlanda ha detto...

wow leli,che belle foto!
e complimenti a mariello per il regalo!