giovedì 10 febbraio 2011

10 on 10 :: February 2011 :: Polaroid edition

The "d" is missing...because the Polaroid program didn't accept it!! A nice start in the morning!!

Before to go to work...I always wear my engagement bracelet (Thank you, Mario!) :) ;)

Rules at work...

Lunch time

Missing parents on holiday in Brazil

A look at the blogs just after lunch before starting the afternoon's duties

5 p.m.

Visiting my grandfather at his house while Mario is at the course

A late dinner

Relax time in front of the TV. Glee rules! (This is only an image taken from internet, but we are at the same episodes as in the US!).

9 commenti:

Busy Bee Suz ha detto...

Beautiful!!!!
I love Glee too...still have not watched the most recent episode!

Kara ha detto...

Great pictures! Are you using a Polaroid app? I need to check that out! :)

Alita ha detto...

What a great gift! I would wear it all the time, too. I adored your shots. I especially like "how to work" and your family picture of a picture. Perfect!

Fun! It was fun. Thanks for sharing.

Rebekah ha detto...

I want to be with your parents on holiday in Brazil! Do you think they would take me with them next time?! lol ; ) I loved your pictures!

Rebekah ha detto...

I love your set this month such a fun idea with the polaroids - looking forward to seeing you this summer, great set this month!!!

Jenny ha detto...

your set seems so full of life...it made me miss you...and Ely you are looking so cute in the family shot...I can't wait to see you in person!

and that food looks amazing, i'm hungry!

Angee @ October Morning ha detto...

Great pictures. I adore Glee!

Chris Gough ha detto...

pretty sweet! What Polaroid program is that?

Dani ha detto...

Fantastic set. Love the colors.

Happy 10!