lunedì 14 febbraio 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I am waiting for Ely to come back home from work. She's out with my father at a meeting and she should have returned minutes ago...I hope she didn't have much problems with these clients and that she will be willing to go out for our japanese dinner, as we planned for Valentine's Day. Whatever it will be, even if she will be too tired for a date out, we will stay home, enjoying being together (this is our 10th Valentine's Day!!).

I brought her flowers and candies...pretty ordinary gifts for Valentine's day, but I think they are always very much appreciated...
I hope you all are having a wonderful Valentine's day, filled with love by people around you.

[While I was uploading photos Ely called...she's coming home...finally!!!!]

xoxoxo

Nessun commento: